Monday, March 06, 2006

Issues

Shockingly bloggers of Pakistan are blocked. Why ? I have no idea !!! I guess next thing or moment they will be stopping the press. I don't know. Sometime I wish these things would dissappear or be things that I don't need to be concerned about. The fact is that these things matter so much and it will have such a impact in my life. It doesn't matter if its small or big or good or bad but it matters. In business studies we have learned something called "Environment Uncertainty" where you have no control on whats happening around your life and this is one of those things. The sad part is I am not even trying to do anything about it. Begin charity at home. I think I need to bring that change in me first before opening my big mouth and going and doing whatever I think is right. Also I need to be more educated and gain more knowledge and there are so many things !!! How am I ever going to do all these things ?
Today in some press conference President Musharaf made it clear that we did benefited from George Bush's visit. His point were that our economy would increase and that we need to start from the "scratch" to bring a difference in Pakistan. ( Thats a lot of work to.) He explained everything that he wanted to do. He also said that he is not doing anybody any favour by fighting the war against terrorism because his first and only thoughts concern Pakistan. Overall the interview went well. He did answer every question, maybe the answers were not always satistfying well at least he gave some of the press the rights to answer the questions. On the lighter note Mission (POXZ) seems to be going somehwere. I am concerned about "double standards" as things went too smoothly today. Or maybe its my guilty feelings surfing up like this huge wave. (I don't want to do it now. I am just doing it because I started the whole thing. There's a lesson in it from me. Meera can't do pranks) The annoying part is that even with the "guilt" I went ahead and did something that will hopefully take place after 11am. If I'm lucky the prank will work like a charm (will be dissappointed if t doesn't) and if it doesn't (fingers crossed, ya the guilty feeling is coming again) "well at least I tired!!!" So people thats all for tonight.
Be safe, don't act stupid and do think before you play a prank !!!

No comments: