Friday, February 25, 2011

Yesterday I was going to write about my favorite lines from my favorite book but then I got distracted by my favorite drama and totally forgot to write about it. But today something happened that makes me want to jump and down but then I realize that I cannot because I am already floating in the air with happiness just because of the fact that this person in G*Nice’s quote below would be “me”.
“My biggest reward is hearing that somehow I provoke the urge for others to express themselves. On that note, respect goes to Ermira E who is feeling my "randomness" and quotes me in her own writings on her blogspot. On the apology for not asking permission, just go ahead, spread the love and randomness with abandon!”
          - G*Nice (What G*Nice wrote in his coloum today)

 
When I apply probability to the fact that the person G*Nice is talking about me, it depends upon how many Friday magazine females readers are there who have a blog account in blospot and wrote about him recently. When I googled "G*Nice" nothing came up so for the first time in my life, Google was no help. And both my younger siblings says that it can be anybody. My friend and I debated for half an hour that why Ermira wouldn’t me but I still think I stand a chance due to “probability”.You know WHY ? Charlie from the book “Charlie and the Chocolate Factory”  won the Golden Ticket even though he bought 4 chocolates so I think just because I mentioned him in my blog recently it would be 0.000001 possibility that this person is me. After all , Ermira ryhmes with Meera and she has a blogspot account. So it makes me so happy. (Although I don’t get why G*Nice simply didnt write “Meera”. Also I was very surprised to find out that Ermira is a real name. I wonder what it means.)

Anyway if its really me , its like getting a dedication from your favourite author or authoress in his or her book. And its scary as well ! Since the day I have started studying from my exam-that-I-cannot-name I have discovered that my English is horrible. There are so many grammers rules that I never knew existed. So these days I am afraid to even talk in English. My urdu was always bad and no amount of correcting helps me.So discovering that the only language I thought I knew well is something that I really don’t know at all is a crushing blow. And yet I want to learn korean really bad. Also I wish I would permantely delete “so” from my writing. But the word has a bad habit of popping up in my writing even though I try so much to avoid it. And lets not forget “anyway”. So to get to back to my point ,why is it scary because if G*nice is reading this , I feel as if my favourite star has walked in to my house and it’s a mess ! I guess this means I should try even harder to remember those grammer rules and focus in improving my grammer.

Anyway today was interesting day. That’s two Friday in a row that went super amazing for me. I try to be a optimistic person so I hope that the coming Friday also has a nice surprise for me.

PS: G*Nice if you are reading this, was the person you were talking about really me ? And if she is me, are you offended that I mentioned you in my blog. I didn’t know one needs to ask permission before quoting one in a blog.But since you gave Ermira permission to “spread the love and randomness with abandon” , I guess its ok with you. Thank you. :) Btw in my magazine these text "but I am a Sagittarius if that means anything.Bright like a Star-ingly yours" were missing in the end. My younger sister pointed it out and we found out because we read your column in the website too. I am only mentioning this because your coloum ended abrubtly so you should mention it just in case Farrukh reads it ONLY from the magazine then he might think that you didnt answer his question. Or maybe you find out yourself hopefully.

No comments: