Exams over. Yahoooooooo !! Seriously it was a nightmare. Especially when you yourself want to be the best and that best is expected from you from “you”. Get it. It went well. I am sure I am going to get amazing grades and top the class. But (why is there always a but even to a happy ending) my business paper didn’t go as I expected. It was ok. And I wanted it to be brilliant. Because “ok” doesn’t help me get an A+. Anyway I am hoping for the best as well the worst.
Some of the best moments in the exam hall were:
When somebody mobile started ringing with a very cool ring tone and practically everybody started dancing in their seats. Not to forget all the examiners started frowning.
When I saw the English paper which was super easy
Before the English exam started my class had one hour to go. They made it very fruitful by playing cricket in class. They used a paper ball and those huge blue notebooks or register (people call it different things) for a bat.
When I saw the computer paper which was semi-easy
When students use to leave the exams hall as soon they were outside you would hear them discussing the paper loudly or screaming with joy
On the Math’s exam day everybody was studying seriously for once !!!
Some of the worst moments in the exam hall were:
On seeing the dreadful, mind boggling case-study in the business paper. I had to do a SWOT analysis and it was horrible!
My confusion in Math on a Permutation sum whether it is a mutually exclusive sum or an independent operation sum.( It cost me 2 marks that I am sure)
When I had to cut silly mistakes in the paper and then my exam paper use to look so untidy that I was ashamed to give it the examiner.
Conclusion:
I had more of the best moments than worst moment so it can’t be that bad.
The last day in the university was sad. I didn’t want to leave because I am not sure if I will be back next semester. I might get transfer if things change drastically and there is a good chance of it changing. I realized how times flies. Staring at my empty classroom was also very funny. It’s always bubbling with noises, laughter, crazy fights and in general it doesn’t sound like a normal classroom. Anyway I cant wait for my results. I hope all of us do well and pass with flying colours. Summer holidays began with an amazing start. As yesterday I got to meet all my school friends and we had a blast. Somehow the one year gap has changed nothing between us and it feels great to know that. Anyway this is all for today folks. I will be back soon. Take care everybody !!! And enjoy the world cup. Today I got to see my first football match and it wasn’t as bad as I expected !!
No comments:
Post a Comment