Tuesday, June 13, 2006



My 10 year sister made this ! I have no idea what she was thinking this but its pretty creative. Knowing her I am predicting that she wanted it to be more colourful but got distracted or lazy and didn’t complete it. Summer is here and like all kids she is bored. So she roams around the house looking for stuff she can use to make different things. Anyway seeing her and her little Alien called the square-head, I felt sad. I don’t know why but I did. Because I wondered what kind of future she has ? For that matter what kind future do all the children have in this world ? With all this hatred and prejudiced will they grow into good human beings ? Would they make this world a better and peaceful place to live in ? How would they define between right and wrong ? How will our action effect them ?You know some "right and wrong" are taught to us by our religion and parents and society. While some are which we make our self. But something that might be wrong to us would be right for somebody else. That doesn’t necessarily means both are wrong or that one is right while the other is wrong. It just means that they are individual’s thinking with different experiences. I am also thinking about kids in Iraq now. Why should they suffer for something they didn’t do or don’t even know about ? They have to build a new Iraq soon. Iraq is in a mess now , how does that help these children grow ? Anyway that’s all I want to say for today or for now ….. Will leave you with this lyrics.


“Onchi zameen us mein oncha makaan,aur onchaa hai log,Onchay khayal par neecha hai dil, aur neecha hai imaan aur neecha hai zameer”

As for the translation let me come up with a good one and I will edit this post.
Take care you people. Have a lovely day !

2 comments:

one ben bir sey said...

Hi meera ,
I found your sisters toy very creative too .She built a happy face ,which make it very cute.Is it a bottle or what?
Good day :)))

Meera said...

Thanks !! She was on the top of the world when I told her that. Its not made of a bottle, its made out of a box.