Tuesday, April 04, 2006

From tomorrow onward my spring break starts. Even though spring break is just one week holiday I am so looking forward to it. Lazy mornings, lazy afternoons and lazy nights are what I am planning. Actually I have a lot of things in my mind that I want to do but I intend to do it slowly and with no rush. The break is not something I desperately need like some other people in class but it is something that I would make a good use of. Hopefully I will be able to do it. For now am signing off still tomorrow. (am in a mood of a good book today.And don't feel like sitting in front of the computer.) So see you soon ! Take care.

2 comments:

hydroxide said...

i dun want ne more holidays....i have only 2 weeks lft in skool wid my friends n den v r off...i wana cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..:( :(

Meera said...

Its ok yaar. I mean come on.... none of us are abdoning you althought the thought has crossed our mind. ;)