


I have found a new obsession. Photography ! Maybe not photography but I am obsessed with the new digital camera my dad bought. At first I was very reluctant to use it. As well as nervous. I opened the box as if I was opening a bomb to cut the wire so it wouldn't explode. When I saw all the little gadgets with it all I wanted to do was scream. I mean why does something so small has to come with so many wires and stuff. I took out the manual. The first thing was charge the battery. Ok the battery was in this plastic case so it looked like the memory stick to me. And so it took me three minutes to figure out that it was the battery and not the memory stick. Then I charged the battery , studied manual as if I was giving some test and then said my prayers . Of course all the effort was worth it. So in one day I took 46 pics. At the rate I am going I am predicting that in 3 days the camera is going to be confiscated from me. (already got the first warning from my mom)
As for the pics I have posted above , well I love the leafy one because the way the leaves are shaped, theres a flower going to bloom with the pic with long leaves (can't wait to take the pic of that) and the last one I like it because it such a tiny thing (cant it for it to grow). I wanted to post more pics but the things take FOREVER to upload. Anyway I am hoping that soon birds show up in my balcony so I can take their pics. And maybe if I am really lucky I wish I can catch sight of a butterfly (that would be my third this year) and be able to take the pic. Anyway thats all for today. See you guys soon. Take care !
3 comments:
I shall look forward to the butterflies :). I hope we can have some of ur univ pics too. Nice pics, good try, btw.
Thats a brilliant idea. Didn't think of it. Yaaa more things to take snaps of...... As soon as my spring break is finished I will try to have the snaps......
actually i will have the snaps. Sorry.
Post a Comment